We welcome you to join our loving community. It is our prayer that you have found your spiritual home here and that you will choose to become a member and journey with us.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Attend the Pre-Membership Class
• What – This class provides clarity regarding Progressive Community Church’s (PCC) core beliefs, values, strategy, and expectations for lay and lead servants.
• When – Every first and third Sunday at 8:00 AM
• Who – Everyone 12 years old and up.
Sign the Progressive Membership Covenant
At the conclusion of the Pre-Membership Class you will be given an opportunity to sign a covenant agreement to unite with PCC. Signing the agreement signifies your willingness to support and comply with PCC’s statements, strategy, structure, and overall content presented in the class.
AFTER YOU BECOME A MEMBER
Complete the Foundations Class
• What – This class is designed to provide believers with a biblical foundation in the doctrines and principles of historic Christianity so they might develop into well rounded disciples of Jesus Christ.
• When – See the schedule below and note that it is a requirement that you begin this class on the first Saturday of the month.
• Where – Sign in at the Guest Services counter in the lobby and an administrator will provide you with directions.
• Who – Every new member 12 years old and up.
THE PROGRESSIVE EXPERIENCE
All members are expected to participate in the Progressive Experience which consists of …
• EXPERIENCING GOD through Worship by regularly attending and actively participating in worship services.
• EXPERIENCING GOD through the Word by attending and actively participating in a PCC Bible study.
• EXPERIENCING GOD through Small Groups by joining a small group community to cultivate your spiritual life.
• EXPERIENCING GOD through Service by serving the local body and community through one of our service ministries.
FOUNDATIONS CLASS SCHEDULE
First Sunday of the month
9 AM - 12 PM*
9 AM - 12 PM*
*You must first complete the Pre-Membership Class before attending Foundations. You are advised to call or email the church ahead of time to ensure the Foundations classes will be held as scheduled as dates and times may change.