We welcome you to join our loving community. It is our prayer that you have found your spiritual home here and that you will choose to become a member and journey with us.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Attend the Pre-Membership Class
• What – This class provides clarity regarding Progressive Community Church’s core beliefs, values, strategy, and expectations for lay and lead servants.
• When – The class dates fluctuate, so please contact Pastor Rodney Scott at to inquire about the next scheduled date.
• Who – Everyone 12 years old and up.
Complete the Membership Forms
After attending the Pre-Membership Class, you must complete and submit the Membership Information Form and the Covenant Form.
Signing the Covenant Form signifies your willingness to support and comply with PCC's statements, strategy, structure, and overall content presented in the class.
AFTER YOU BECOME A MEMBER
Complete the Foundations Class
• What – This class consists of a series of classes designed to provide believers with a biblical foundation in the doctrines and principles of historic Christianity so they might develop into well rounded disciples of Jesus Christ.
• Who – Every new member 12 years old and up.
• How – Our New Member Administrator will send you the information you'll need to access the Pre-recorded video sessions.
THE PROGRESSIVE EXPERIENCE
All members are expected to participate in the Progressive Experience which consists of …
• EXPERIENCING GOD through Worship by regularly attending and actively participating in worship services.
• EXPERIENCING GOD through the Word by attending and actively participating in a PCC Bible Study.
• EXPERIENCING GOD through Small Groups by joining a small group community to cultivate your spiritual life.
• EXPERIENCING GOD through Service by serving the local body and community through one of our service ministries.